Dates, Times & Directions
10:00 am to 7:00 pm
August 27 & 28
September 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
October 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23
Wheel Chair Accessibility
The terrain is a natural forest setting and the ground cover is mulch, stone and soil. There are hills. Each Privy Area is equipped with an accessible Port-A-John. The most suitable chairs are motorized or sport style. Hospital style are not advised.
Directions to the Renaissance Festival
The Maryland Renaissance Festival is located on Crownsville Road, in Anne Arundel County in Crownsville, just outside of Annapolis, MD. Handicapped parking is available next to our Main Gate. When entering the parking lot, follow the signs to the designated handicapped parking area.
Below we have listed directions from the major points around the festival. If you need further directions, we suggest you check with the very fine website, Maryland Renaissance Festival, 1821 Crownsville Road, Annapolis, Maryland 21401.
- From the Capital Beltway (495) take exit 19A, Route 50 East, the John Hanson Highway.
- (If you live inside Washington, take New York Avenue East, which takes you right to 50 East to Annapolis.)
- Take Exit 22 just before Annapolis and take first exit to right on Riva Road.
- Follow to second light, turn right on Harry Truman Blvd.
- Follow 2 miles to end and light , turn right onto South Haven Road.
- Proceed north across Route 450 onto Crownsville Road.
- (There is a Quik-Save Mart convenience store at the intersection.)
- Proceed 1/2 mile and the Festival is on the right.